Med School Applications, Residency Candidacies, Personalized Services for Other Selective Medical Programs
Dr. Finkel has the pedigree, experience, and skill set to ensure your family member plays his or her best hand in the applications process.
As with any investment, take your time to evaluate our competitors so that you can make an informed decision. Doing so will help you understand why Insider Medical Admissions prides itself on being the best.
Please be aware that Dr. Finkel has a policy of working exclusively with the applicant. Experience has proven the wisdom of this policy in maintaining confidentiality and avoiding redundancy. Most importantly, in assuming primary responsibility for their work with Dr. Finkel, applicants invest more time and effort, and the outcome is a significantly higher quality application. Once you pay for a service for your family member, the applicant becomes the sole person responsible for communicating with Dr. Finkel via e-mail to arrange for services. There are no updates sent to sponsors.
To contact Dr. Finkel with questions, please click here.
Why choose Insider Medical Admissions?
- Relevance- Dr. Finkel is a former Harvard Medical School faculty member with admissions experience, three Harvard teaching and mentorship awards, a professional journalism background, and practical experience as a board certified emergency physician.
- Value- Your medical education will cost over $100K, and your postgraduate training will lay the foundation for your professional success. Why entrust your future to underqualified or anonymous editors? Dr. Finkel personally reviews every essay and conducts every Mock Interview herself. You get what you pay for.
- Experience - Dr. Finkel has helped well over a thousand clients from the strongly competitive to the sink or swim candidate.
- Discretion- Dr. Finkel maintains strict confidentiality.
- Speed- Dr. Finkel offers quick turn around times.