Dr. Finkel is a graduate of Stanford University
and Harvard Medical School.
On completing her residency at Harvard, Dr. Finkel was asked to stay on as faculty at Harvard Medical School and spent five years teaching at the world-renowned Massachusetts General Hospital. She was appointed to the Assistant Residency Director position for the Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency where she reviewed countless applications, personal statements and resumes. In this role, she also interviewed applicants and made key admissions decisions. For over nine years Dr. Finkel trained medical students,residents and fellows, yielding her three Harvard Medical School faculty teaching and mentorship awards, including Best Faculty Mentor.
In addition to her medical accolades, Dr. Finkel has professional writing experience. She was selected for the prestigious Mass Media Fellowship in Science Writing sponsored by the American Association for the Advancement of Science. She has published in academic journals, on-line textbooks and as a science news writer for the Oregonian newspaper. Dr. Finkel is currently a board-certified, practicing Emergency Physician.
Why choose Insider Medical Admissions?
- Relevance- Dr. Finkel is a former Harvard Medical School faculty member with admissions experience, three Harvard teaching and mentorship awards, a professional journalism background, and practical experience as a board certified emergency physician.
- Value- Your medical education will cost over $100K, and your postgraduate training will lay the foundation for your professional success. Why entrust your future to underqualified or anonymous editors? Dr. Finkel personally reviews every essay and conducts every Mock Interview herself. You get what you pay for.
- Experience - Dr. Finkel has helped well over a thousand clients from the strongly competitive to the sink or swim candidate.
- Discretion- Dr. Finkel maintains strict confidentiality.
- Speed- Dr. Finkel offers quick turn around times.