Put an Admissions Insider
on Your Side.
Dr. Michelle Finkel, a graduate of Stanford University and Harvard Medical School, founded Insider Medical Admissions as a way of leveling the playing field for applicants to selective medical programs. As the former Assistant Residency Director for the Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency, Dr. Finkel repeatedly observed candidates who undermined their chances of success with poorly compiled application materials, underdeveloped personal statements and inadequate interview skills.
During her tenure as an admissions officer, Dr. Finkel reviewed countless applications, personal statements and resumes. She interviewed applicants and made key decisions influencing their ultimate acceptance or rejection. For over nine years Dr. Finkel trained medical students, residents and fellows, yielding her three Harvard Medical School faculty teaching and mentorship awards.
Now you can harness Dr. Finkel’s expertise to enhance your application and interview skills. Dr. Finkel personally reviews every client’s written materials. She conducts every Mock Interview and Strategy Session herself. Dr. Finkel knows what admissions committees are seeking and will help you market yourself accordingly.
Insider Medical Admissions is committed to maintaining client confidentiality.
Put a former Harvard admissions insider to work for you and optimize your chances of success.
What our clients are saying…
|I wanted to let you know that I got into Harvard and I’m really excited… Thank you so much for your help with interview preparation!
– Name withheld, medical school applicantYou helped me focus on what’s critical and restored my confidence, which is really the Holy Grail of the interview process.
– WK, medical school applicantDr. Finkel helped me to convert my essay from “generic rant” into a strong personal journey with a more concrete end-point…This service is not just to correct grammar and sentence structure. Dr. Finkel works with her clients in a comprehensive fashion to help them be the best possible candidate.
– MP, fellowship applicantHey Dr. F, thanks for all the help…. there is no question that [my personal statement] is a powerhouse…Any other person would be a waste of money because frankly, you are untouchable.
– KE, dental applicantI’ve published ten books and have used editors every time – and this is the best piece of editing I’ve seen.
– RB, post baccalaureate applicant
|Learning how to “play the game” did not come naturally for me but proved crucial in standing out from the swarm of strong applicants.
– JC, medical school applicantThe… residency director…said that he was intrigued by my application, and was calling me because my personal statement was “one of the best he has ever read!”
– IS, residency applicantI can’t thank you enough for all of your assistance and helping me to write a personal statement that would stand out amongst the rest. All I needed was a chance to get in the door…
– Name withheld, residency applicantThe interview was great…I could answer very easily because we had practiced together so much… Michelle, I really appreciate your help… It was the most important advice in my life.
– JK, fellowship applicantYou have been absolutely wonderful! I know I paid for it, but it still felt like a deal. Your turn around time was remarkable, your suggestions were very helpful and the finished product was fantastic. Thank you, thank you, thank you…I can’t say enough…You did your job and then some.
– CD, medical school applicant
|Some of your proposed questions came up in the interviews exactly as you had phrased them–needless to say I nailed them!!!
– JD, residency applicantMy daughter was so tired after her third year in medical school … I decided a gift of professional assistance would be a good idea. I needed to find someone I felt I could trust… I found that in Michelle… Schools just do not give enough advice to these students whose futures may depend on how well they can write.
– JS, parent of residency applicantI feel as though you are at once a counselor, mentor and role model, and your help has far surpassed that of the medical career services at my Ivy League School.
– WK, medical school applicantThree of the…people I interviewed with came straight out and commented how good they thought the personal statement was. I have never before been praised in regards to my personal statement, so I am sure that your services made a big impact.
– Name withheld, fellowship applicantA program director today told me that my personal statement was the best essay he read this year…
– SP, residency applicant.
The institutions and other third parties referenced on this web site are neither associated with nor are sponsors of Insider. The trademarks and/or servicemarks of such third parties that appear on this web site are owned by the respective holders and such references do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendation by the trademark owner of Insider or its services.